Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Monday, September 6, 2010

Holiday Stocking Card


This card was created for 2 challenges:
  • Mojo Monday 154: To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery
  • Made by Momo: This week’s theme is to use Black and White, and then you can pick 1 other color of your choice.
So disappointed...I was having trouble getting my picture to load and the linky closed for the Mojo challenge...what a bummer. I'm going to leave a comment and hopefully they'll still take it.

On to the fun stuff! I figured since the Holiday Season is right around the corner why not get a jump start on my holiday cards. That’s how I ended up with red for my color choice and Xmas for the theme. Unfortunately the picture doesn't do the card justice; it's one of those you have to see in person. Hope you like…would love your feedback.

Cartridges used: Accent Essentials- squares & scallop circle, Christmas Cheer- Xmas Stocking & present and Joys of the Season- Ornament & candy. Martha Stewart glitter- Xmas Stocking, Stickles on the ornament and Cuttlebug for embossing- Swiss Dotts folder.

2 comments:

  1. I just love Christmas!! This made me so happy!!! I cant wait till the "Holiday Season" starts!!! Thanks for joining in my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laverne love your Christmas card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete