Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Celebrate The Occassion--Challenge #2

Hello and welcome to my new followers...thank you for joining me on my journey!

I hope everyone is having a CRAFTASTIC week and ready to Celebrate The Occasion with us.  This week we are creating a project with a "Masculine Birthday" theme!  How exciting...remember there are no limitations as to which crafting tools you can use or type of project.  We just want you to enjoying crafting!

For my project this week I made a card and kept it very simple...since most of the men I know aren't very flashy. 

Hope you like...would love your feedback.


Card Size:  A2
Cardstock:  DCWV
Cricut Cartridges:  Indie Art
Embellishments:  Martha Stewart Glitter, Glossy Accents, Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. Your card is just perfect for a guy, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the colors and patterned paper you chose. Also really like the cut for the sentiment! Nice job...

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors/papers you used! It is very masculine! Great glitter work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! My hubby would love the crown! LOL Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the browns with the crown! Great masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute creation.. that is masculine.. perfecto!!

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card its always nice to see man type cards espesialy with me having 4 of them..
    I have an award for you on my blog http://auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com/log..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project. I have a blog award for ya but have no other way to contact you. :)

    ReplyDelete