Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #34

This card was created for Cricut Cardz Challenge #34: make a card using a cake, cupcake, cookies or candy and any cartridges, colors or theme you'd like. I don't know why but as soon as I read the challenge Cookie Monster and his love for cookies came to mind (maybe because I just did an Elmo card with the same cartridge). Anyway hope you like what I came up with. Please feel free to leave comments. Please excuse my blog as it is a work in progress. For the card I used my Cricut Expression,Cartridges- Sesame Street Friends and Plantin Schoolbook, pop up dots (for Cookie Monster) and Martha Stewart glitter for the heart.

Click here to view the challenge website.

2 comments:

  1. Cookie Monster is wonderful! It makes me want to sing "C" is for cookie....

    If you get a chance, please come take a peek at my postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute,cute,cute. Great design. I love Cookie Monster. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete