Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jitterbuggin Challenge- Sketch 11 Happy Birthday to You!


For this challenge you had to make a child's birthday card following the provided sketch and ensure purple was incorporated.  I used the following cricut cartridges Mickey and Friends for Minnie and From My Kitchen for the slice of cake. Pop dots were used for Minnie and the cake.  Disney World is one of my favorite places and still makes me feel like a little kid.  I had fun making this card...hope you like please feel free to leave comments.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I just love Disney! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I love how you put the piece of cake on her hand.

    ReplyDelete