Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jitterbuggin Challenge- Sketch 12 Oh Baby!

First, I have to say "HELLO & WELCOME" to my new followers.  You have given me new inspiration to continue to enhance my blog...it will be a work in progress (but I'll get there). 

This card was created for the Jitterbuggin challenge-  you had to make a baby's card following the provided sketch and include ribbon.  I am really loving these challenges...just have to figure out how to add their button to my blog (lol).  The following cartridges were used:  Storybook- words, Accent Essentials- scallop squares, Plantin Schoolbook- letters on square and Pooh Font Set- baby piglet and teddy.  I also used the Cuttlebug- Swiss Dotts folder on one of the squares and Martha Stewart glitter on Piglet.  I really loved the finished card and had a lot of fun making it.  Hope you like it too....feel free to leave comments and or suggestions.  Thanks for looking

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. I love the little letter blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW...love piglet with the teddy!!

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. I too am a crafting, card making, addict. I am constantly thinking of my next card idea. You are talented. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete