Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Guest Designer Crafty Card Gallery- 2nd Post

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a CRAFTASTIC week…hump day is here!  I am really enjoying being a Guest Designer at Crafty Card Gallery; thanks Jennifer. By the way have you seen the Card Gallery App…it is really cool you have to check it out and now it’s available for Android!


For today’s post I decided to make a Male Birthday Card; since that was the one thing I did not have a lot of in my stash; ok none…lol. I am apologizing in advance to those of you who do not have a Gypsy and or Smiley Cards. Due to the size of the card I made a custom envelope with the Martha Stewart Scoring Board; dimensions are listed.

Hope you like...would love your feedback!






Card Size: 5 X 5.5


Cardstock: Bazill, Martha Stewart, DCWV & the Paper Studio

Cricut Cartridges: Smiley Cards (mugs) & Gypsy Wanderings (Happy Birthday)

Punch: Fiskars (sorry can’t remember the name)

Embellishments: Velvet Ribbon & Martha Stewart Glitter Glue

Inside

Cuttlebug embossing folder: Decorative Hearts

Spellbinders Nestabilities

Envelope- Martha Stewart Scoring Board (Scored- “A” 3 1/8 & “B” 3 3/8)

Spellbinder die for label

3 comments:

  1. Laverne, you did an awesome job on this. Congratulations on being a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that you made an envelope too! Thanks for being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete