Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Guest Designer Crafty Card Gallery- 3rd Post

Hello and welcome to my new followers thank you for joining me on my crafty adventures!

Hope you had a CRASFTASTIC week! Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. Today is my last Guest Designer post for this week. I hope you’ve had as much fun as I did! Thanks Jennifer (who knows maybe I’ll be invited back…hint…hint). Don’t be a stranger… visit me over at Laverne’s Crafty Adventures (lots of fun and exciting stuff in store for 2011) and A Crafter’s Haven for your scrapbooking and crafting supplies.


With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to start making my cards for this year. Without further ado here is my final project for the week.

Hope you like...would love your feedback
 




Card Size: 5.5 X 5.5


Cardstock: Bazzill and DCWV

Cricut Cartridge: Cindy Loo

Punches: Martha Stewart - Loops Heart (around the page) & Filigree Heart

Spellbinder Nestabilities

Embellishments: Martha Stewart Glitter & Flock, flower and bling

Envelope: liner embossed (Swiss Dotts Cuttlebug folder)

3 comments: