Recognition Blogs I Like Projects A Crafter's Haven Calendar Sponsors

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cricut Imagine Print Mode Overview

Hello and welcome to my first post as a Scrap’n Tote guest blogger. I’m so excited!!!


It’s only fitting that my first post is about the Cricut Imagine….since Scrap’n Tote is giving away…yes you read correctly GIVING AWAY an Imagine. Be sure to register to win before it’s too late! Click here

I have to admit I heard a lot of stories both good and bad about the Imagine, but I have to say my experience has been nothing but wonderful! My Imagine arrived in good condition, calibrated with ease and the mats worked flawlessly. I had no problems getting right to business.

Here is a quick overview of the Imagine print modes:

The Imagine can print in two modes draft and best quality. I did a test using an image from the Nursery Tails Cartridge to compare the differences and see if it was feasible to use draft mode for my projects and save on ink.


Draft Mode


Best Quality

As you can see from the pictures draft mode is very faint and has draft lines running through the image. Not great for my projects but definitely saves on ink and very useful for a test print (to get an idea of size and color when needed). The image with best quality was very rich and vibrant; I was not disappointed. Best quality will definitely be the choice for my projects.


Check back soon to “Learn from Laverne”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laverne, how have you been, I hope all is well? Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete